• University LIFE

    University is not a simple place to neither a hard place to live.. It depend on the person himself.. How he or she would live in the university.. In my opinion, university need to be relaxing and fun.. Balancing both academic and co-curiculum is a fundamental or basic  matter for a university student.. It is not just studying all day long and left  out other activities.. It is about being able gain knowledge and in the same time gaining social skill via co-curiculum activities.. Me, myself don't like co-curiculum activities..However, I love to play basketball.. It function as my stress reliever.. So every 5.00 PM or so on I would go to the university's sports complex...But sometime seeing my coleague studying so hard makes me want to study but I'm to lazy to do it...

    Another new things I learn in IIUM is that students tend to marry early.... What are they thinking??? If base on fact, it is recomended to get marry early if u already couple.. Why u said? Isn't obvious?? Why would u continue doing maksiat if u could get married and do all thing that u love with your love one with a halal way.. The university even provide marriage loan...It is a loan so u need to pay it back hahaha.... Do they ever think of all the "tanggungjawab" they need to bear if they get married?? If I think about it, I couldn't bear it...

    Last sentences from me... I hope I could get the Pharmacy Degree and doesn't fall in LOVE with anyone yet.....

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Terbaik la aizat...ntah2 dia yg pelawa org mkn nasi minyak dia dulu..hihi

  2. lambat lagi rasanya....